Under 11 Premier rules 2018
Posted by Chris Fuller on 07/03/2016 16:52
1. Each team in the competition shall consist of eleven players.
2. The pitch shall be EIGHTEEN yards in length and the pink ball shall be 4.75 oz. in weight.
3. A match shall comprise of two innings, one from each team, and each consisting of twenty * six ball overs.
4. In the event that a match is curtailed by inclement weather where at least ten overs have been completed in the second innings, the score in the second innings shall be calculated from the last fully completed over as follows :- Divide the runs scored (including extras) at the end of the last fully completed over by the number of overs fully completed Multiply by twenty and round up to the nearest whole run. For example, if 70 runs have been scored by the end of the 15th over then the 2nd innings score shall be ((70 ÷ 15) * 20) = 93.3 = 94
5. The team with the greater score shall be the winner. In the event that the scores are equal the match shall be a tie.
6. Six bowlers to be used and only two bowlers can bowl a maximum of 4 overs in a game. You MUST NOT let more than TWO bowlers to bowl FOUR overs during a game.
7. In each innings all no balls and wides are to be replayed. The no ball or wide will still count as one run plus any runs scored.
8. When a batsman reaches or passes the personal total of 30 runs they must retire and will not be able to return. A batsman may continue their innings beyond 30 if their retirement would end the innings before the agreed number of overs have been bowled.