Under 15 Cup rules 2017
Posted by Chris Fuller on 07/03/2016 17:08
UNDER 15 CUP
1. Each team in the competition shall consist of 11 players and clubs will only be allowed to field one side in the tournament.
2. The pitch shall be twenty two yards in length and the ball specified by the league shall be 5.5 oz. in weight.
3. A match shall comprise of two innings, one from each team, and each consisting of twenty * six ball overs.
4. In the event that a match is curtailed by inclement weather where at least ten overs have been completed in the second innings, the score in the second innings shall be calculated from the last fully completed over as follows: -
Divide the runs scored (including extras) at the end of the last fully completed over by the number of overs fully completed
Multiply by twenty and round up to the nearest whole run.
For example, if 87 runs have been scored by the end of the 17h over the 2nd innings score shall be
((87 ÷ 17) * 20)
The team with the greater score shall be the winner.
5. in the event that the scores are equal the winners shall be the team which has conceded fewer wickets.
In the event that the scores and wickets conceded are both equal the match shall be decided by a bowl-out in which six players from each side bowl a single, over-arm delivery at the stumps. If the direct hits are equal the bowl-out shall continue with new players on a sudden death basis.
6. Only two bowlers can bowl a maximum of 4 overs in a game. You MUST NOT let more than TWO bowlers to bowl FOUR overs during a game.
7. each team must use 6 bowlers per innings.
8. When a batsman reaches or passes the personal total of 50 runs they must retire and will not be able to return. A batsman may continue their innings beyond 50 if their retirement would end the innings before the agreed number of overs have been bowled