1. Ten players per team.
2. The pitch shall be 20 yards in length and a pink incrediball ball shall be used for Under-10 matches unless both sides agree to use a normal cricket ball.
3. A match shall comprise of two innings, each consisting of FIFTEEEN * SIX ball overs.
4. The score in each innings shall be calculated as 200 plus any runs scored (including extras) minus five for each wicket conceded.
5. Weather affected games should use the CYCA formula
6. The team with the greater score shall be the winner. In the event that the scores are equal the match shall be a tie.
7. The LBW rule shall not apply, unless there is obvious blocking by the batter
8. Wides and no balls shall score two runs
9. Wides and no balls shall only be re-bowled in the last over of each innings.
10. No player shall bowl more than TWO overs in the first TWELVE overs of an innings.
11. No player shall bowl more than THREE overs in an innings.
12. Each team shall bat in pairs for THREE overs per pair.
13. A batter dismissed shall NOT face the following delivery excepting for clauses below.
14. In the event of an injury to a batter for which they retire their partner shall continue with a runner at the non-strikers end and clause 13 shall not apply.
15. In the event of an odd number of batters, the opposition shall select from the opposition team a player who will bat twice. This must occur before the start of the match and before the batter has played.
16. County U10 players should not play soft ball cricket but should play U11 cricket.
p - Played, w - Won (4), l - Lost (0), c - Cancelled (1), a - Abandoned (2), lcn - Team Conceded (0), wcn - Opposition Conceded (4), t - Tied (3), Pen - Penalty Points, Pts - Points